Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AYN RAND


Ayn Rand (pronounced /ˈaɪn ˈrænd/; born Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum; February 2 [O.S. January 20] 1905 – March 6, 1982), was a Russian-American novelist, philosopher,[1] playwright, and screenwriter. She is known for her best-selling novels and for developing a philosophical system called Objectivism. Born and educated in Russia, Rand emigrated to the United States in 1926. She worked as a screenwriter inHollywood and had a play produced on Broadway in 1935-1936. She first achieved fame with The Fountainhead (1943),[2] and her best-known work – the philosophical novel Atlas Shrugged – was published in 1957.

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD FOR NOVEL :

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
BTopsites.com